Concepte of Illinois, Inc.
For Release on: November 10, 2020
Dear Customers and Partners,
We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone — a time that, for many, is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
I want you to know you have our commitment to continue providing you with the products and services you depend on. For more than 37 years, Concepte of Illinois has focused on our mission to provide Service You Can Trust. This enduring mission guides us as we closely monitor, assess and respond to this situation.
As a valued customer or partner of one or more of our products and services – I want you to know that we understand the importance of the products and services we provide to you and your business. You rely on us to help power your livelihood and we understand the responsibility that entails. Meeting that responsibility day in and day out, in any environment, is our primary focus.
In response to the current situation, we’ve implemented our business continuity plan — which examines all areas of business operations at every Concepte site — and are taking actions to ensure continued service to our customers. Rest assured; we are prepared to serve you.
First and foremost, our plan ensures the health and safety of our employees, so we can continue to deliver and support the products you count on. Considering the most recent news and announcements from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We know many are concerned about the impact the global health situation is having on hourly employees. We provide them with the PPE and knowledge how to interact with you and each other to continue a very safe environment for all.
Precautionary measures are being taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term. Our leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
We understand your expectation that Concepte of Illinois provide you reliable service and in light of the evolving Corona virus disease (COVID-19) developments, we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to protect the health and safety of our colleagues, customers and vendors, while mitigating business impacts.
We have invested in our technology infrastructure to provide you with seamless service should we be required to temporarily close an office, logistics facility and/or switch to a full-time remote working model.
Additionally, we are working closely with our vendors to understand where supply chain issues may arise and how to best mitigate these risks. These include product ordering, so that we have adequate supply to accommodate potential disruptions, as well as monitoring vendor backlogs and shipment and delivery acknowledgement dates.
Implementing Precautions for Added Protection
We’ve also taken steps across our operations to help protect our colleagues and prevent COVID-19 at our facilities. Some of these steps include the following:
- Increasing sanitizing and cleaning routines in facilities and encouraging colleagues to use good hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing
- Restricting business travel for colleagues
- Requiring colleagues to work from home for a period of time as required and if they have traveled to high-risk areas – or have had any direct contact with others who have.
- Educating colleagues about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean
- Asking visitors to disclose recent travel history before facility entry is granted or denying access to those who have traveled to, through or from high-risk areas – or have been in direct contact with those who have
- Verifying visitor and employee’s temperature at least once a day or more if they appear to be less that top condition
- Limiting gatherings, postponing events or going virtual to allow for appropriate social distancing and safety of attendees
- Implementing additional safety measures for carriers who pick up and deliver to our facilities for the safety of all involved
Because of the rapidly changing situation, we will continue to provide updates to the webpage & Facebook, as appropriate, so check back frequently. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a Concepte representative directly at 800-267-4052 or locally 618-438-5005.
We are working tirelessly to help our colleagues and yours stay safe and as always, are committed to providing you with the best service possible. We appreciate your continued business.