Collection and Use of Personal Information
Concepte of Illinois is made up of Concepte of Illinois, Rend Lake dot com, Southern Illinois Tourism, Funeral Works, USA Software and their related companies, called affiliates, that work together to bring you business consulting services as well as computer and network service and support and web consulting, design and hosting and media presentation services. We collect only relevant consumer information that we are either allowed or required by law to obtain for conducting our business, such as:
- Information we receive from you on account applications or other forms – such as name, address, Social Security numbers, assets, income and similar information. We use this information to administer your accounts, process transactions you request, provide customer services, evaluate your business needs and identify other products and services that may interest you.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others – such as your account balance, payment history and financial activity. This information is used to process transactions that you request and to evaluate your business needs. When you use online products and services, we may collect data such as transaction, site navigation and optional survey information. We use this information to provide better services.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as credit relationships and credit history. We use this to help us determine your eligibility for products, collect or report debts owed to us, and protect our rights and property.
Sharing of Information with Concepte of Illinois
All or a portion of information collected through applications and forms or information relating to your transactions and experiences with us may be shared among Concepte of Illinois’ affiliates. We may also share certain types of information, such as credit information, with your consent or by-law.
Sharing of Information Outside Concepte of Illinois
As permitted by law, we may disclose some or all of the information described in this document with companies outside Concepte of Illinois to service your accounts, improve our services, and provide products and services of interest to you. Such companies may include:
- Companies that provide financial services, such as banks and other lending or credit reporting agencies.
- Non-financial companies, such as companies that perform services on our behalf, companies that prepare account statements or companies that assist us in marketing our services or communicating with you.
- Others such as independent contractors or technical-system consultants who program our software, government agencies and regulators, consumer reporting agencies, and other outside parties as permitted or required by applicable laws.
Protecting the Confidentiality of Your Personal Information
All Concepte of Illinois employees are instructed and held to use strict standards of care regarding the confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information as outlined in firm policies. Employees not adhering to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide client information for marketing, servicing or processing purposes to enter into confidentiality agreements that restrict the use of the information to those purposes. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws to protect your nonpublic personal information.
If you have a question on your info held in privacy – CONTACT US or
call us at 618-438-5005 or write us at: (ask for Legal)
Concepte of Illinois, Inc.
1007 N. McLeansboro St.
Benton, IL 62812